Friday, October 30, 2020

Last chance to sign up free for Real Estate Domination (live virtual event)

Hey ,

I want to give you a personal reminder that this will be the last chance to sign up for the Real Estate Domination virtual event for free. It will be held online on November 6th, 7th, and 8th.

Because of my recent business ventures (converting large retail brands like Pier 1 and Dressbarn into ecommerce), I don’t get to do a lot of live events any more. This may be one of the last times to see me speak this year.

I’ll be speaking about these new business ventures, and how I’m combining my retail brands with real estate investments to take advantage of the ecommerce boom.

Now is the time to learn about this industry, because you can capitalize on it too.

We’ll also be offering a live Q&A session where you can speak directly to myself and the other speakers. I strongly suggest you sign up for the VIP package so you can take advantage of this. It will also include a full recording of the event.

There’s a quote from Abe Lincoln that most people only know the first half of… but you should really hear the whole thing:

“Great things may come to those who wait... but only the things left by those who hustle.”

Don’t be one of the people who waits and misses out.

Sign up for free for Real Estate Domination on Nov 6th, 7th, & 8th.

Stay strong,
Tai

You have received this email to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com because you are a registered Tailopez.com subscriber.

Do you like this email?

like dislike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...