Saturday, October 31, 2020

Fw: Only 1 day left to join my NEW 30-day challenge

,

I sent an important announcement out this morning and want to make sure you saw it.

Copy of it is below
--------------------------

,


I’m kicking off my new 30 Day SMMA Challenge tomorrow and I don’t want you to miss out.

If you’ve been thinking about starting an agency or want to take your marketing agency to the next level, let me show you how to do it RIGHT.

This 30 day challenge can do two things for you:

  1. Teach you what’s working NOW for Facebook ads, funnels, Google, and marketing online
  2. Teach you how to build and run a successful social media marketing agency


My original SMMA program now has thousands of students enrolled.

But only a small percentage of them actually end up applying what I’m teaching and getting their agency off the ground.

So I created this 30 day challenge to help people get all the foundations in place and get LIVE coaching along the way.

Over 30 days, you’ll get access to:

  • Daily Video Trainings and Lessons
  • 4x LIVE Coaching Calls 
  • Daily Email Coaching
  • Private Mastermind Group
  • Bonus Content


Plus full access to the SMMA 3.0 to learn other lessons at your own pace.

So if you want to end 2020 strong, make sure you claim your spot here. 

Day 1 starts tomorrow, November 1.

I’ll see you there.

Stay strong,
Tai



***Tai is a professional internet marketer. His success, and the income possibilities mentioned by his students, are not typical and are not a guarantee you will make money. You could make more, less, or none at all.***

You have received this email to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com because you are a registered Tailopez.com subscriber.

Do you like this email?

like dislike

No comments:

Post a Comment